52 Weeks with The Quilters Planner starts its 14th week tomorrow! Our 14th block is “Intermingled” by Bernie Kringle of Needle and Foot and you can click here to get the tutorial. This month we’re mixing things up and you can be eligible for a prize by just completing and posting one block this month. That’s right, one block during the month and that’s it.
Remember, every Saturday I’ll post here on the blog (and remind you via social media and my newsletter (click here to sign up)) to share with you the next week’s block, highlights from the Quilter’s Planner Community, the prize on offer and how to win.
I’ve really loved seeing all the amazing blocks that everyone is making as part of the sew- along and so I thought I would use my Saturday posts to share with you a round up of some of the blocks to help you find more people to follow and connect with. You can follow the makers by clicking the links below.
This week’s marvellous makers (left to right)
TOP ROW: @rmcollman | @marci_girl | @ritawahn
MIDDLE ROW: @charhearst | @audreymarie_km | @pellemor9
BOTTOM ROW: @nickimalynn | @flannelladybug | @quiltsbydenise
Meet April’s Sponsor: Make Modern Magazine
Make Modern Magazine is Australia’s modern quilting magazine. Talented pattern designers. Thought-provoking articles. Digital, enabling modern makers everywhere! Subscribe now.
Prize: 6 Individual winners will win a 6 Month Subscription each.
Please note: The prize is open internationally. Winner is responsible for own postage, insurance and custom charges where applicable.
How to Win
To be eligible for this prize you must do the following:
- Sew all of the blocks for April as contained in The Quilter’s Planner.
- Post a photo that contains your completed “Intermingled” block and your Quilter’s Planner to Instagram. (Your post can show either the cover or the specific week for the block. Feel free to cover any personal information you may want to avoid sharing to social media. We just need to see that you’ve got a your own copy of The Quilter’s Planner.)
- Post the block photo between 2 April 2017 and midnight 8 April 2017 (in your timezone).
- You must hashtag your photos with the following hashtags for April: #52weekswithTheQuiltersPlanner #MakeModernMagazine
- You must post one block for April.
- At the time of the prize drawing you must be following these Instagram accounts: @gnomeangel, @thequiltersplanner and @MakeModernMagazine
Because we know life can get in the way we’re letting you have a “wild card”. You get one wild card for the entire event. The wild card will let you do either of the following – skip 1 weekly task or let you exchange 1 block for another block in the planner (for those that want to make 52 blocks). To play your Wild Card all you have to do is post a photo of your Quilter’s Planner and write WILD CARD in the caption. Use it wisely!
If that all seems too complicated and you have questions check out the 52 Weeks with The Quilter’s Planner Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here. If you read all of this and the FAQ and your question still hasn’t been answered please feel free to email me by clicking this link.