52 Weeks with The Quilters Planner starts its 17th week tomorrow! Our 17th block is “Equis” by Stephanie Palmer of Late Night Quilter and you can click here to get the tutorial.
Remember, every Saturday I’ll post here on the blog (and remind you via social media and my newsletter (click here to sign up)) to share with you the next week’s block, highlights from the Quilter’s Planner Community, the prize on offer and how to win.
I’m on holiday this week and so there will be no Community Spotlight for this week. If you’d like to get out there amongst the amazing blocks being made in our community then you can do so by clicking here.
Meet April’s Sponsor: Make Modern Magazine
Make Modern Magazine is Australia’s modern quilting magazine. Talented pattern designers. Thought-provoking articles. Digital, enabling modern makers everywhere! Subscribe now.
Prize: 6 Individual winners will win a 6 Month Subscription each.
Please note: The prize is open internationally. Winner is responsible for own postage, insurance and custom charges where applicable.
How to Win
To be eligible for this prize you must do the following:
- Sew all of the blocks for April as contained in The Quilter’s Planner.
- Post a photo that contains your completed “Equis” block and your Quilter’s Planner to Instagram. (Your post can show either the cover or the specific week for the block. Feel free to cover any personal information you may want to avoid sharing to social media. We just need to see that you’ve got a your own copy of The Quilter’s Planner.)
- Post the block photo between 23 April 2017 and midnight 29 April 2017 (in your timezone).
- You must hashtag your photos with the following hashtags for April: #52weekswithTheQuiltersPlanner #MakeModernMagazine
- You must post all blocks for April in their respective weeks to be eligible for the prize.
- At the time of the prize drawing you must be following these Instagram accounts: @gnomeangel, @thequiltersplanner and @MakeModernMagazine
Because we know life can get in the way we’re letting you have a “wild card”. You get one wild card for the entire event. The wild card will let you do either of the following – skip 1 weekly task or let you exchange 1 block for another block in the planner (for those that want to make 52 blocks). To play your Wild Card all you have to do is post a photo of your Quilter’s Planner and write WILD CARD in the caption. Use it wisely!
If that all seems too complicated and you have questions check out the 52 Weeks with The Quilter’s Planner Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here. If you read all of this and the FAQ and your question still hasn’t been answered please feel free to email me by clicking this link.