52 Weeks with The Quilters Planner starts it’s 20th week tomorrow! Our 20th block is “Ocean Fun” by Jinger Snapp-Laplace of Trials of a Newbie Quilter and you can click here to get the tutorial.
Remember, every Saturday I’ll post here on the blog (and remind you via social media and my newsletter (click here to sign up) to share with you the next week’s block, highlights from the Quilter’s Planner Community, the prize on offer and how to win.
I’m on holiday this week and so there will be no Community Spotlight for this week, but it will be back next week! If you’d like to get out there amongst the amazing blocks being made in our community then you can do so by clicking here.
Meet May’s Sponsor: Stitches Quilting
Stitches Quilting is your online quilting store for quilting, sewing, crafting, gifts, supplies and ideas. We are dedicated to make your experience personal like visiting your neighborhood store right around the corner. Let us help you find just the right fabrics, supplies, ideas and teach you the skills if needed to execute your projects. We are here to personally assist you with anything like determining how much fabric is needed, combining fabric colors or altering the size of a pattern. Just as we want to inspire you, we want you to inspire us with what you are working on. Happy Stitching, Deann.
Prize: $100 gift certificate.
Please note: The prize is open internationally. Winner is responsible for own postage, insurance and custom charges where applicable.
How to Win
To be eligible for this prize you must do the following:
- Sew ONE of the block’s for May as contained in The Quilter’s Planner.
- Post a photo that contains ONE of your completed blocks from May and your Quilter’s Planner to Instagram. (Your post can show either the cover or the specific week for the block. Feel free to cover any personal information you may want to avoid sharing to social media. We just need to see that you’ve got a your own copy of The Quilter’s Planner.)
- Post the block photo between 12:01am 1 May and 11:59pm 31 May 2017 (in your timezone).
- You must hashtag your photos with the following hashtags for May: #52weekswithTheQuiltersPlanner #StitchesQuilting
- At the time of the prize drawing you must be following these Instagram accounts: @gnomeangel, @thequiltersplanner and @StitchesQuilting
Because we know life can get in the way we’re letting you have a “wild card”. You get one wild card for the entire event. The wild card will let you do either of the following – skip 1 weekly task or let you exchange 1 block for another block in the planner (for those that want to make 52 blocks). To play your Wild Card all you have to do is post a photo of your Quilter’s Planner and write WILD CARD in the caption. Use it wisely!
If that all seems too complicated and you have questions check out the 52 Weeks with The Quilter’s Planner Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here. If you read all of this and the FAQ and your question still hasn’t been answered please feel free to email me by clicking this link.
Psst... Would you like a FREE pattern?
Sign up to the GnomeAngel Newsletter and you can access your very own free pattern. Get the latest news, stay up-to-date with sew-alongs + events and receive the occasional free offer! Simply add your details below!