52 Weeks with The Quilters Planner starts it’s 25th week tomorrow! Our next block is “Sunset Bubbles” by Carrie Wikander of The Zen Quilter and you can click here to get the tutorial. Remember, every Saturday I’ll post here on the blog (and remind you via social media and my newsletter (click here to sign up) to share with you the next week’s block, highlights from the Quilter’s Planner Community, the prize on offer and how to win.
I’ve really loved seeing all the amazing blocks that everyone is making as part of the sew- along and so I thought I would use my Saturday posts to share with you a round up of some of the blocks to help you find more people to follow and connect with. You can follow the makers by clicking the links below.
This week’s marvellous makers (left to right)
TOP ROW: @janetjacks11 | @mtbquilter | @sewingmum22
MIDDLE ROW: @honeybunnyanddoll | @prettyintheport | @artandstole
BOTTOM ROW: @janinaquilts | @sewdeluxe | @oshaugh432
Meet June’s Sponsor: Make Modern
Australia’s modern quilting magazine. Talented pattern designers. Thought-provoking articles. Digital, enabling modern makers everywhere! Subscribe now.
Prize: 3 Individual winners will win a 6 Month Subscription each.
Please note: The prize is open internationally.
How to Win
To be eligible for this prize you must do the following:
- Sew ONE of the block’s for June as contained in The Quilter’s Planner.
- Post a photo that contains ONE of your completed blocks from June and your Quilter’s Planner to Instagram. (Your post can show either the cover or the specific week for the block. Feel free to cover any personal information you may want to avoid sharing to social media. We just need to see that you’ve got a your own copy of The Quilter’s Planner.)
- Post the block photo between 12:01am 1 June and 11:59pm 30 June 2017 (in your timezone).
- You must hashtag your photos with the following hashtag for June: #52weekswithTheQuiltersPlanner
- At the time of the prize drawing you must be following these Instagram accounts: @gnomeangel, @thequiltersplanner and @MakeModernMagazine
Due to the changes in entry requirements there will no longer be a wild card option. You only have to make one block per month to be entered. Enjoy!
If that all seems too complicated and you have questions check out the 52 Weeks with The Quilter’s Planner Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here. If you read all of this and the FAQ and your question still hasn’t been answered please feel free to email me by clicking this link.