52 Weeks with The Quilters Planner starts it’s 28th week tomorrow! Our next block is “Broken Dishes” and you can click here to get the tutorial. Remember, every Saturday I’ll post here on the blog (and remind you via social media and my newsletter (click here to sign up) to share with you the next week’s block, highlights from the Quilter’s Planner Community, the prize on offer and how to win.
Meet July’s Sponsor: The Quilter’s Planner
You’ve tried to rely on your smart phone and computer to organize your daily life and projects…..
You’ve tried to balance your work, your family, your home and your creative quilting life…
But you often feel stressed, like there’s just not enough time for everything…
The Quilter’s Planner was made just for you. It has everything you need to organize the work, personal and quilting parts of your life to decrease your stress, increase your creativity and bring your life into balance.
Prize: 1 x 2018 Quilter’s Planner per month.
Please note: The prize is open internationally.
How to Win
To be eligible for this prize you must do the following:
- Sew ONE of the block’s for July as contained in The Quilter’s Planner.
- Post a photo that contains ONE of your completed blocks from July and your Quilter’s Planner to Instagram. (Your post can show either the cover or the specific week for the block. Feel free to cover any personal information you may want to avoid sharing to social media. We just need to see that you’ve got a your own copy of The Quilter’s Planner.)
- Post the block photo between 12:01am 1 July and 11:59pm 31 July 2017 (in your timezone).
- You must hashtag your photos with the following hashtag for July: #52weekswithTheQuiltersPlanner
- At the time of the prize drawing you must be following these Instagram accounts: @gnomeangel and @thequiltersplanner
Due to the changes in entry requirements there will no longer be a wild card option. You only have to make one block per month to be entered. Enjoy!
If that all seems too complicated and you have questions check out the 52 Weeks with The Quilter’s Planner Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here. If you read all of this and the FAQ and your question still hasn’t been answered please feel free to email me by clicking this link.
Psst... Would you like a FREE pattern?
Sign up to the GnomeAngel Newsletter and you can access your very own free pattern. Get the latest news, stay up-to-date with sew-alongs + events and receive the occasional free offer! Simply add your details below!