52 Weeks with The Quilters Planner starts it’s fourth week tomorrow! Our sixth block is “Eastern Shore” by Wanda of Wanda’s Life Sampler and you can click here to get the tutorial. This week’s block gives you a lot to chew on.
Remember, every Saturday I’ll post here on the blog (and remind you via social media and my newsletter (click here to sign up)) to share with you the next week’s block, highlights from the Quilter’s Planner Community, the prize on offer and how to win.
I’ve really loved seeing all the amazing blocks that everyone is making as part of the sew- along and so I thought I would use my Saturday posts to share with you a round up of some of the blocks to help you find more people to follow and connect with. You can follow the makers by clicking the links below.
This week’s marvellous makers (left to right)
TOP ROW: @sf.designs | @rmcollman | @catherine_hvh
MIDDLE ROW: @kupitis | @sewcoole | @janetjacks11
BOTTOM ROW: @poweredbyquilting | @carriebeecreates | @oshaugh432
January’s Winner Announcement
The winners of the January prize and the Late Starter Prize will be announced the Saturday 11 February blog post.
Meet February’s Sponsor: Cotton Factory
Cotton Factory is a Sewing Studio located in Ballarat, Victoria. We offer a gorgeous range of carefully curated modern fabrics, for use in quilting, bag making, apparel and toys. We love social media, and welcome crafters of all abilities to the Cotton Factory Community.
Prize: $100 gift certificate.
Please note: The prize is open internationally. Winner is responsible for own postage, insurance and custom charges where applicable.
How to Win
To be eligible for this prize you must do the following:
- Sew all of the block’s for January as contained in The Quilter’s Planner.
- Post a photo that contains your completed “Eastern Shore” block and your Quilter’s Planner to Instagram. (Your post can show either the cover or the specific week for the block. Feel free to cover any personal information you may want to avoid sharing to social media. We just need to see that you’ve got a your own copy of The Quilter’s Planner.)
- Post the block photo between 5 February 2017 and midnight 11 February 2017 (in your timezone).
- You must hashtag your photos with the following hashtags for February: #52weekswithTheQuiltersPlanner #cottonfactory
- You must post all 5 blocks for February in their respective weeks to be eligible for the prize.
- At the time of the prize drawing you must be following these Instagram accounts: @gnomeangel, @thequiltersplanner and @cotton_factory.
Because we know life can get in the way we’re letting you have a “wild card”. You get one wild card for the entire event. The wild card will let you do either of the following – skip 1 weekly task or let you exchange 1 block for another block in the planner (for those that want to make 52 blocks). To play your Wild Card all you have to do is post a photo of your Quilter’s Planner and write WILD CARD in the caption. Use it wisely!
If that all seems too complicated and you have questions check out the 52 Weeks with The Quilter’s Planner Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here. If you read all of this and the FAQ and your question still hasn’t been answered please feel free to email me by clicking this link.
Get Your Free Pattern Now!
Sign up to the GnomeAngel Newsletter and you can access your very own free pattern. Get the latest news, stay up-to-date with sew-alongs + events and receive the occasional free offer! Simply add your details below!