It’s time to reveal your finished Long Time Gone quilt top (or quilt if you’ve been super productive!). All you need to do this week is post a photo of your finished quilt top. You’ve got till 11:59pm 28 July to post your final photo of the full quilt assembled into a quilt top (it doesn’t have to be quilted). Winners will be announced on Wednesday 2 August.
After a fortnight of being ill the bug seems to be lifting (I just need to kick this ear infection and I’ll be right as rain!) and moving to Canada where it’s now calling Nicole’s body home. Neither of us have a finished quilt to reveal (I know, we’re shocking!) but this sew-along was really never about our quilts, but about YOURS! So get out there, get snapping and give us the best photo you can of your finished quilt top. We’re both hoping to reveal our quilts by the end of this task period, wish us luck!
There’s no tutorials this week as it’s all about the finished quilt top. We’ll be on Instagram this week to answer questions, etc. as people have them. (Remember to give us some time to respond as we both have little kids, family commitments and at least one of us may now be undead (that’s Nicole this week!).)
Prize Winning Details
Of course the ultimate prize is making this amazing quilt, but if you’d like to also throw your hat in the ring to win some amazing prizes from our amazing sponsors then here’s the information you need to know. You can find out more about our sponsors and the prizes on offer by clicking here.
How to Win
We’ve made it as simple as possible for you to win. To be eligible for all prizes on offer all you have to do is:
- Post a photo of your finished quilt top to your Instagram account between 12:01 am 19 July and 11:59pm 28 July 2017 in your timezone.
- Tag your photo with the hashtags #LongTimeGoneSAL #AlisonGlass #AndoverFabrics #SewWithTheBest #AnnaMariaHorner #FreeSpiritFabrics #JenKingwell #LongTimeGoneQuilt #AmitieTextiles #MartiMichell #LovePatchworkQuilting
- Be following these accounts on Instagram:
Please note: You do not need to tag these accounts in your images, if you use the hashtag #LongTimeGoneSAL we’ll be able to find you!
You will need to also do the following:
- Post a photo of each of the blocks in their relevant weeks in your timezone. You can find the block timetable by clicking here.
- Complete the quilt top and post it to Instagram within 19 July and Midnight 28 July 2017 in your timezone.
- All photos will need to have all the relevant hashtags on them.
- You will need to be following all the relevant Instagram accounts at the time of drawing.
This is the requirements to be eligible for all prizes, if you wish to select which prizes to be eligible for see the individual prize requirements by clicking here.
You can find out all the information about prizes on offer from our amazing sponsors by clicking here.
For more information you can find commonly asked questions and their answers by clicking here.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase those items through my links I will earn a very small commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link, in fact in some cases I can offer you a better price via an affiliate link. I will not recommend something that I do not use myself. These commissions help me keep being able to provide you with great content for free. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Get Your Free Pattern Now!
Sign up to the GnomeAngel Newsletter and you can access your very own free pattern. Get the latest news, stay up-to-date with sew-alongs + events and receive the occasional free offer! Simply add your details below!