Please complete and submit the form below for each block you wish to enter into the Farmer’s Wife Sew-along Prize Pool.
Please note: You WILL NOT get an email confirming your entry. The form will tell you when you submit if your entry has been submitted correctly.
For details on how prizes are allocated please see the Frequently Asked Questions by click here.
- Entries are valid from 12:01am 24 August 2018 to 11:59pm 25 October 2019
- One entry form needs to be completed for each block.
- You can submit more than one entry for each block, but the blocks must be different. You cannot submit the same block more than once via the same method of block presentation.
- Block photo must adhere to the entry requirements. Click here for details.
- Social media submissions:
- Instagram entries are worth 3 entries into the draw (this done automatically when you submit the form) – 1 entry for posting to instagram, 1 entry for following the sponsors and 1 entry for submitting the entry via this form. You are not entered into the draw unless you submit the block via this entry form.
- Facebook entries are worth 2 entries into the draw (this done automatically when you submit the form) – 1 entry for posting to social media and 1 entry for submitting the form. You are not entered into the draw unless you submit the block via this entry form.
- Instagram users must provide a link to the photo – not your user profile – for the entry to be valid. See below for details on how to do this.
- Facebook users – because the Facebook Group is closed, you can’t share a link to the image. Complete the entry form and then if you’re entry is drawn you will be sent an email asking you to tag me in your photo (Don’t tag me when you post it – it will get lost!). You will have 24 hours to tag me in the photo (I’ll comment on the photo to let you know I’ve seen it) once I’ve emailed you. Failure to tag me within the 24 hours will forfeit your prize.
- You can find the complete list of sponsors and prizes for this event by clicking here.
- If you change your email address, I cannot update your historical entries to reflect this change.
- Your email address will not be used for anything other than contacting you to advise of your win. We will never sell, publish or distribute your email address.
- All data will be permanently deleted 3 months after the event end date of 25 October 2019.
- Please ensure all information provided is accurate – incorrect information will void the entry.
- For more information please read the Frequently Asked Questions by click here.
How to Find Your Photo Link on Instagram
Please note: You can only get a link to photos and videos that have been shared publicly. If an account is set to private, you won’t be able to get a link to any of the accounts posts.
To get a link to a post on a mobile device:
- Tap (iOS) or(Android) above the post.
- Tap Copy Link.
To get a link to a post from the web:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to instagram.com/username. For example, if the username is “johnsmith,” type in instagram.com/johnsmith as the URL.
- Click the post you want to save and copy the link at the top of your browser.
Once you have copied your link paste it into the entry form.